Thursday, November 17, 2005

Schemes, Plans, and Travels

Tonight I finally received the projector I bought off eBay (not that it took that long really), now I am waiting for the LCD projection panel. So I can complete my plans and build a wood box and have a projector :D. So from now on when we are sitting around staring at each other trying to figure out where to watch a movie, it can be at my place. Also so when Hyrum comes down; we aren't always complaining about the old TV with only a coax connection....

I got some inspiration from this page , then more digging led me to www.lumenlab.com , which has got me itching to build a bigger better more expensive version...Of course. Which is what I showed to Wayne and he wants to build one as well...

This last weekend I drove my eyes off, I left mobile Saturday at about 2pm headed to an 8pm concert in Tallahassee ( www.mutemath.com ), then drove right back home, barely barely made it home, at about 5. Then I got up 4.5 hours later and headed to Birmingham with grandma. Managed to stay awake till we started back, about 1.5hrs into that trip I bombed. Just praise the Lord I made it home in both instances without incident....Well aside from a burning rv...

No I didn't set that fire....You will notice I am on the OTHER side of the interstate....

While at Waynes place he told me about a hard drive that crashed and burned on him, which is why this article today on hackaday really got my attention . (Wayne: if you aren't confident enough to try the surgery I will do it for you..)

While in Birmingham I also got some Great pictures of the sunset ...
If anyone reading this was in Birmingham Sunday night, then you saw how awesome the sunset was. :] I was just glad to change my surroundings for a few hours, and get to meet Cooper, and see where Wayne and Kelli are living...And see Mutemath play 4 songs O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment