Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tigers and Friends

This week the exploreum brought in a small bengal tiger exhibition (the exhibition's small not the tigers).

Naomi and I went with our friends Charles, Natalie, and Nathan.

Nathan was SO HAPPY to be going to see tigers, he talked about it the whole way there, so I took a little video of him talking about it.




Here's a few of the better pictures I took of the big cats.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

And a Short Video, here they were telling us the trainer was getting the tiger riled up to hunt him.



They made a big deal of not making the tigers do anything they wouldn't normally do, so the tricks were kind of basic but still better than just watching cats laze around.

About half way through the presentation I noticed two of my friends sitting on the other side, then I noticed a third as well. It was Cale, Ben and Amanda.

Click to enlarge

(He asked me to post this picture)

1 comment: