Friday, July 30, 2010

Daily Reading

There are some sites I read daily. Because I am continuously entranced and fascinated by technology and wanting to possibly build something cool or useful for myself, most of these links are focused on DIY and technologies...



Lifehacker.com (I especially like the featured workspaces and workspace organization tips)

/. (of course) (I've gotta actually admit I have no idea what slashdot means (oh wait wikipedia knows )

Toolmonger A blog all about tools.

CNCCookBook A blog about CNC

DPCars Cars documented from concept to building and testing (I've been reading this one since about 2002, I think)

If you watch these sites most of what I post will be ancient news to you. But maybe I can offer another perspective or help aggregate from these sources.

1 comment: