Friday, July 30, 2010

Is there anything cooler?

This video (youtube) is one of the coolest ideas I've seen anywhere (aside from the whole wasting one of my favorite foods aspect).

Who knew throwing 10,000 volts through a watermelon makes a simple gourd into a bomb!!


Btw: Your probably wondering why I didn't embed the video. It's because I don't believe in embedding dozens of videos. I have to operate from a slower/older laptop and embedding dozens of videos on a blog or a website slows my computer to a crawl. Its very frustrating. If I can figure out how to make blogger build in a break maybe I will embed videos in the future. But for now my website is usable for those on older/slower hardware and slower connections...




1 comment:

  1. On the other hand, embedding videos makes it more likely that I'll watch them.
    Of course, they don't play on the linux computer anyway...

    ReplyDelete