Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Tuesday Nights at Mobile Makerspace

Tuesday Nights at Mobile Makerspace:
We had a great night tonight. We had several visitors. We had woodworking, and 3d printing, and Laser engraving, and played with some computers, and worked on the tailgating table, and practiced on a metal lathe.

I should have taken more pictures.

David brought down his lathe and let us try it out. I will be using this little machine for my CNC project and possibly some other things.

David also used the scroll saw to cut some pieces for the +izzy swan  Folding table. The (probably ancient) blade gave out on the last piece.

I worked on mounting the scrollsaw to the woodworking bench, it will be mounted on a swivel, but I've got to make sure it's very secure from vibrations.

Here's some pics:









No comments:

Post a Comment